SUNDAY OCTOBER 18TH
7.45PM-9.45PM IST / 9.45AM-11.45AM PCT
Class 1: Introduction to the Detox – getting ready for the detox which starts 1 week after the first class. We cover the following:
– What does the detox entail
– How to prepare for the detox
– What to buy for the detox
– What is the physical, mental, and emotional purpose of the detox
Class 2: Digestion & Alkalinity – reviewing the latest scientific research about digestion and the effects of an alkaline diet
– How does the digestive tract operate?
– How do individual foods affect the digestive tract?
– How do certain combinations of foods affect the digestive tract?
– What is the best way to eat for the digestive tract?
– What is alkalinity and acidity?
– How does it affect the body?
– How is it determined within foods?
– What are the long term benefits and consequences of alkalinity and acidity?
– How should I apply this information?
Class 3: Bacteria & Fermentation & Elimination – reviewing the latest scientific research about the gut biome & how to improve it. As well as a thorough discussion about proper elimination.
Class 4: Raw vs Cooked + Hydration + Juicing vs Blending – in-depth balanced discuss of these important subjects.
Class 5: Lymphatic System + Movement + Emotional Health – a very cool discussion about the lymphatic system and its involvement in the harmony of the body; the role of movement in our physical and emotional health; and the way in which we are designed to healthfully process our emotions avoid long term resentment and avoid compensatory negative eating habits.
Class 6: The After Plan – everything you need to know about life after detox. Everyone receives an after detox plan and guidance for life afterwards.
THE FOOD PART OF THE DETOX IN A NUTSHELL:
You can either pay via paypal or you can call in to pay via credit card.
US: (818)943-1988 ISL: (058)794-9099
Otherwise please confirm :
1) That you will be participating
2) Pay via phone or paypalType your paragraph here.
The class fee is 1155 nis or $323.00.
You must either pay the entire amount upfront or begin your installment payments before the program begins. The detox booklet is included in the fee but other important program equipment/tools will need to be purchased separately in stores. Everyone who signs up for the course will receive a class material list of what they need and where to find it if they do not own them already. These materials should not be too expensive or hard to find.
I have personally done this program multiple times and know that it is a life changing detox experience. It is really important to note that this program is a commitment to yourself, to the other group members, and to myself. Thus please only sign up if you are serious about following through and are interested in improving your life and trying something different.
NO refunds will be given under any circumstance.
Pregnant or nursing women may not participate.
You must specify any known health conditions before starting the program.
Please feel free to call me with questions.
Can’t wait to see you on the other side!